Intellinet - Client loved, Faith based, Employee and Family oriented, 20 year old tenure, Marketing dream | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intellinet

"Client loved, Faith based, Employee and Family oriented, 20 year old tenure, Marketing dream"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Intellinet truly cares about it's employees. This is not just something they "say" to get you in the door. They care about your quality of life, the client experience, your future growth plans, and creating a fun family oriented enviornment where all walks of faith are welcome and encouraged. Clients adore working with Intellinet employees because their care and feeding of solving their business problems shows. The tenure of the employees speaks for itself, and the marketing arm behind the brand would make you think the company is 100 million or more in revenues. HR cares about providing solid benefits and perks you won't find at other firms. Truly an amazing place to work!

Cons

Need more individuals to discover us

Other Employee Reviews for Intellinet

1. "Great Consulting Firm"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Intellinet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management here really does believe in work/life balance - if I have high hour weeks to meet client demands, I hear from management asking if I'm ok. Management is trustworthy & transparent (we employees see financial #s as well as sales pipeline info). Good travel balance - if you have an out of town client they try to do something like 3 days/wk there, 2 days/week home (if the client allows it of course). They give support for going to conferences & training (within reason, of course).

Cons

There's a big emphasis on billable hours (understandable because they do need to be profitable). There is the possibility of getting stuck at one client for a while, but Intellinet will do their best to get you reassigned if you ask. The bonus plan was retired 6 months after I started, so I effectively took a pretty big pay cut (not that I disagree with their decision for the company's strength, but I was personally disappointed).

Advice to Management

Further investment in growing the base of BI clients in Charlotte area (the bigger we get locally translates to more opportunities for us employees which means we'll stay longer at Intellinet).

2. "Consulting company with a sense of family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

Very strong senior leadership team. Exciting vision and direction for the company. Good opportunities for growth. Intellinet really lives by its stated core values. Unlike most consulting firms, Intellinet does a great job establishing the sense that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts... that its employees are a part of something larger and better.

Cons

Part Intellinet and part economic conditions, but my personal income (including bonuses) has been stagnant since I joined. As much as I respect the company, out of responsibility to my family, I might be forced to explore other options.