InterDigital - Fantastic place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for InterDigital

"Fantastic place to work"

I have been working at InterDigital full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Family friendly, fantastic people, great opportunity for advancement, interesting work, great benefits and compensation

Cons

Can't think of any downside to working at InterDigtial

Other Employee Reviews for InterDigital

1. "InterDigital is a place that can be both a wonderful and frustrating place to work."

Current Employee - Manager Equivalent
    Current Employee - Manager Equivalent

Pros

Very intelligent workforce; excellent salaries, benefits, bonuses; many avenues for learning - rotations in departments, training programs, and some really good people who are willing to teach you things and share their ideas. We can challenge ideas freely. While there's always a lot of change going on, it's a great company and our CEO is really approachable and totally gets it. There is a friendly, family-like atmosphere, very casual. It's easy to look forward to going to work.

Cons

We could update some of our internal technologies and maybe run certain areas more efficiently but the company is always looking at ways to improve so I have no complaints!

Advice to Management

It seems like the board of directors has always been too conservative to give good advice to a tech company so I would say to try and get more tech savvy and younger members on the board. They should be more willing to take risks on future technologies. We are extremely smart engineers and management has good ideas. I always have gotten the impression that the board blocks a lot of the more risky and interesting ideas.

2. "Good pay for very senior level engineers and managers, poor pay to junior engineers"

Pros

Good pay for very senior level engineers and managers

Cons

poor pay to junior engineers