InterSystems - Software Engineer | Glassdoor
  1. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at InterSystems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of new stuff and technologies to learn. Office located at a great location and the people are very knowledgeable

Cons

Cant think of any Cons so far.

InterSystems2019-11-19

"Great Technology, Great Culture, Great People!"

Current Employee - Manager in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at InterSystems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- really sharp people who love helping people and love solving challenging problems - generous leave policy for employees - people tend to stay for a very long time; great place to build a career - international presence allows opportunities to connect with colleagues and customers around the world - really bright people

Cons

- hiring new people in as a manager can be very challenging and time consuming (there is a very high bar for prospective employees to clear)

Continue reading
    InterSystems2019-09-30

"Great Pay, Poor Management"

Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at InterSystems full-time for less than a year

Pros

- InterSystems paid extremely well and had great benefits - They started to do more fun events at work to retain employees. I was able to have good work life balance when I worked there.

Cons

-The office environment at InterSystems is extremely formal and cold. As a tech company, they should consider relaxing their dress code to foster a more relaxed environment. - For being in the HealthCare space, it felt more like a traditional IT company stuck in the 90's. A lot of my co-workers didn't have much knowledge about the healthcare field, and it didn't feel like patient care was at the heart of the company - My manager had a temper and was extremely hostile. This made for an uncomfortable environment for even high performing staff. I was uncomfortable delivering any feedback for fear of retaliation.

Continue reading
    InterSystems2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about InterSystems.