Interactions - Company has potential | Glassdoor

"Company has potential"

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was initially drawn to the start up culture, but through my tenure at Interactions the culture took a deep nose dive as the company grew. It ended with politics worse than some of my previous (large) employers, but none of the benefits. The people I immediately worked with were great - smart, diligent, and fun to be around. The product is very interesting and relevant. If upper management gets out of its own... way, it could be hugely successful.

Cons

Mediocre benefits Worst communication from top down I've ever seen Very cliquey upper management, if you're not "in" with them, you're not relevant. Politics get in the way of good decisions Unclear promotion path, seems to be based on seniority at company and visibility to upper management Company goals are purely sales driven and not motivating to employees outside of the sales team

Advice to Management

Don't just talk about transparency, be transparent with employees. Align goals with all employees, if your bonus depends on it how can your role help? Get rid of the politics.

Interactions2018-09-06
  1. "So far so good"

Current Employee - VUI Designer

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's exciting to be involved with cutting edge technology like AI and be able to help customers have positive experiences when engaging with our solutions. The Jump Start was a terrific way to truly feel part of a great team.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly. Everyone is very busy. You have to be able to work efficiently and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment.

Interactions2019-05-30
  2. "Top Technology, Customer Focus & Progressive Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product is exceptional, culture is supportive and progressive. Great opportunities for learning and growing professionally. Teams work very well together to accomplish goals and deliverables.

Cons

Remote team members miss out on office activities which may slightly delay learning ramp up time.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with a progressive agenda and listening to input from teams,

Interactions2019-07-31

Discover more reviews about Interactions.