Interactions - To the moon! | Glassdoor

"To the moon!"

I have been working at Interactions full-time

Pros

Joined the company a couple months ago. Everything I have seen so far indicates that I made a very good choice. This company is poised for explosive growth in an industry that will only get hotter in the years ahead. I have full confidence in the leadership and the evolving culture is winning me over each week. I can't speak to the negative reviews but they bear no resemblance to the company I am happy to come to work for each day. Huge career growth potential here and a lot of nice perks along the way. Potential employees please do not be scared off. Come in and meet with these folks and learn about where they have been and where they are going. It is the "going" that should make all the difference for you.

Cons

Building has weird cold-spots and is probably haunted.

Interactions2019-01-15
  1. "Off to a good start"

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been here for about 5 months now. We recently celebrated Interactions' 15 year anniversary and it still has the feel of a start-up company that is poised for great growth and success. I love the people and the culture. There is a vast number of opportunities to be involved across various platforms within the organization. It's a collaborative environment and everyone is eager to help.

Cons

My on-boarding has been somewhat frustrating in terms of training and direction. I'm aware that the new Chief People Office is working on defining the on-boarding strategy for each team, which will be very helpful for future new hires. This is not to say that I have not been learning a lot anyway but I think a better defined strategy will set the right expectations for new hires.

Advice to Management

Keep engaging employees at every level to understand how to best support their day-to-day at work and learn about best practices that could be incorporated into the organization.

Interactions2019-10-28
  2. "love it"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

love the hours and the salary

Cons

none company was a great company

Interactions2019-11-04

Discover more reviews about Interactions.