Interactions - High turnover happens for a good reason | Glassdoor

"High turnover happens for a good reason"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good healthcare, coffee, snack, and friendly receptionist

Cons

Very cliquey, at times racist and sexist. Very little processes. Management has little useful experience and does not tolerate descents or criticisms. If you decide to accept a position, inspite of the explicit warns, trust your instincts. Do not stay at this job thinking it will get better. It will not!!!! Read the years if bad reviews. They have been treating employees badly for a long time I wish I had taken... this adivce, but I have seen the light and have started a job search. Wish me luck...

Advice to Management

The shareholders should replace the CEO with the intent of replacing the entire management staff. All the directors and up. You invested inthis company maybe you should keep an eye on the people runming it.

Interactions2019-01-23
  1. "So far so good"

Current Employee - VUI Designer

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's exciting to be involved with cutting edge technology like AI and be able to help customers have positive experiences when engaging with our solutions. The Jump Start was a terrific way to truly feel part of a great team.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly. Everyone is very busy. You have to be able to work efficiently and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment.

Interactions2019-05-30
  2. "Top Technology, Customer Focus & Progressive Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product is exceptional, culture is supportive and progressive. Great opportunities for learning and growing professionally. Teams work very well together to accomplish goals and deliverables.

Cons

Remote team members miss out on office activities which may slightly delay learning ramp up time.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with a progressive agenda and listening to input from teams,

Interactions2019-07-31

Discover more reviews about Interactions.