Interactions - A Rite of Passage to Accomplishment | Glassdoor
  1. "A Rite of Passage to Accomplishment"

Current Employee - Associate Quality Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The environment is highly friendly and accommodating to people of all backgrounds. Work schedules are flexible, and tasks for each position are well defined.

Cons

The work can be repetitive for some of the entry-level positions.

Advice to Management

Maintain the one-on-one discussion with lower-tier employees to foster the sense that management will listen to their concerns.

Interactions2019-10-17
  1. "Off to a good start"

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been here for about 5 months now. We recently celebrated Interactions' 15 year anniversary and it still has the feel of a start-up company that is poised for great growth and success. I love the people and the culture. There is a vast number of opportunities to be involved across various platforms within the organization. It's a collaborative environment and everyone is eager to help.

Cons

My on-boarding has been somewhat frustrating in terms of training and direction. I'm aware that the new Chief People Office is working on defining the on-boarding strategy for each team, which will be very helpful for future new hires. This is not to say that I have not been learning a lot anyway but I think a better defined strategy will set the right expectations for new hires.

Advice to Management

Keep engaging employees at every level to understand how to best support their day-to-day at work and learn about best practices that could be incorporated into the organization.

Interactions2019-10-28
  2. "love it"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

love the hours and the salary

Cons

none company was a great company

Interactions2019-11-04

Discover more reviews about Interactions.