Interbank FX - Ok | Glassdoor

"Ok"

Pros

Some opportunity to advance, depending on your department. There is decent mobility between departments.

Normal hours, looks decent on a resume.

Cons

Since this is a young company some of the management seems inexperienced. Workload greatly differs between departments. Company has had some issues with violations.

Advice to Management

Some of the management is incredibly unprofessional when dealing with other employees and management.

Listen to your employees, many good ideas have not been implemented.

Other Employee Reviews for Interbank FX

1. "Amazing Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

The company is in an amazing growth pattern and indications are it will continue in that direction indefinitely. The Founder/President is incredibly kind as well as being an aggressive and talented entrepreneur whose drive and vision seems to know no bounds.

Cons

The company is in an amazing growth pattern and indications are it will continue in that direction indefinitely. As such, there are growing pains. As with any pain, if you survive it, you're stronger.

Advice to Management

Great Vision, great talent, great company... just increase communication to all levels.

2. "Interbank FX: A Growing Company with an Excellent Work/Life Balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Interbank FX is an amazing company. The growth opportunity is huge in this company. Even in this horrible economy, it is growing by leaps and bounds and continues to hire new employees in all departments. The CEO is a very kind person and it is a joy to work for him. There is definitely a "younger vibe" in the office that inspires a lot of energy. It is just so much fun to work there!

Cons

I feel that my salary is low for my position, given my credentials and the average salary for my position in the Salt Lake market. Yet, people in other "key" departments seem to be making a ton. I also feel that the workspace is a little cramped. There are a lot of cubicles, but the walls are very low, so you can hear a lot of noise and it can sometimes be distracting. Not enough people have offices and there are just too many people populating a relatively small space. The office is currently expanding, so it is possible that this will no longer be an issue.

Advice to Management

Job well done. Any problems that we are currently experiencing are, in my opinion, simply growing pains. Thanks for making this a great place to work!