KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Placed Me Into Current Position

Oct 28, 2016 - Senior Human Resources Business Partner in Downers Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

From start to finish, the process of being placed into my new and current position went exceptionally well! I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism by the placement firm (Interim HR) and was impressed by the level of authentic concern they showed toward my employment needs at this stage of my career. At my level, I am contacted by many firms, often several each week, but hands down Interim is the most professional that I've encountered. Not only would I use them again to place me should I ever again have the need, but I will use Interim HR Consulting every single time I need to hire additional HR staff whether that be for contract or permanent positions.

Cons

In an effort to balance out the many positive things I wanted to say about my overall experience using the services of Interim HR Consulting, I thought long and hard about any "Cons" that I experienced. I can say with total honesty that I could not think of a single one. I was and remain very impressed with the level of service and support that I received from Interim HR.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work For

Feb 18, 2020 - Senior Benefits Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The were attentive to my needs and they made sure I was doing okay by weekly check ins and also providing positive feedback on how The client likes my work. Flexibility with the company and the company was a great and friendly environment and I had no issues except I wished it was a permanent position:-)

Cons

Not enough Temp to Perm positions available which can be a good thing because the ones they get they fill them and the clients must be satisfied

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Intern

Disorganized workplace that pays under the table

Mar 18, 2021 - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get your own office

Cons

Incredible disorganization with extreme scheduling issues. Pays under the table as well

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Interim HR Consulting.

Interim HR Consulting Photos