KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, more than 10 years

BEST Placement on an assignment in my whole career!

Oct 28, 2016 - Human Resources in Northlake, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

This pas summer I had the pleasure of being placed by Interim HR consulting into THE BEST contract assignment of my 8+ years in HR consulting. The client I was placed at was a global non-profit humanitarian service organization that had (has) one of the best HR teams that I've ever encountered - and I've been in the field for a few decades now. I owe a HUGE THANKS to the people at Interim HR for placing me at that wonderful organization. The team over at Interim really knows their stuff!! THANK YOU to Drew, Lily and Jordan at Interim for not just placing me but for being so fast to respond to my many emails & calls. In order to find my HR assignments, I work with several placement firms but time and time again it is INTERIM HR CONSULTING that finds me the best work & pays me the most in an hourly rate. I also want to mention that Interim HR is VERY ETHICAL & I've had no issues with them "bait & switching" me when it comes to assignment duties &/or hourly rates (I could tell you some horror stories about other firm but not Interim - They're GREAT!!)

Cons

The weekly time keeping system can be a little tricky to figure out. Maybe give online tutorial sessions or direct contractors to a YouTube video to watch on how to do the time sheets

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work For

Feb 18, 2020 - Senior Benefits Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The were attentive to my needs and they made sure I was doing okay by weekly check ins and also providing positive feedback on how The client likes my work. Flexibility with the company and the company was a great and friendly environment and I had no issues except I wished it was a permanent position:-)

Cons

Not enough Temp to Perm positions available which can be a good thing because the ones they get they fill them and the clients must be satisfied

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Intern

Disorganized workplace that pays under the table

Mar 18, 2021 - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get your own office

Cons

Incredible disorganization with extreme scheduling issues. Pays under the table as well

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Interim HR Consulting.

Interim HR Consulting Photos