KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great group to work with!

Sep 17, 2019 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Oak Brook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone in the office is great and gets back to me right away with any questions, no matter how trivial, in a very timely manner. They take the time to explain things and are very helpful. I had great directions for my onsite interview and they gave little "tips" regarding the building i was going to, etc. The interview prep was very helpful. All the staff I have worked with are terrific and patient and great at what they do! My initial contact was with Drew who I highly recommend. I also have spoken to Graham, Mike and Katrina. Everyone is super.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work For

Feb 18, 2020 - Senior Benefits Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The were attentive to my needs and they made sure I was doing okay by weekly check ins and also providing positive feedback on how The client likes my work. Flexibility with the company and the company was a great and friendly environment and I had no issues except I wished it was a permanent position:-)

Cons

Not enough Temp to Perm positions available which can be a good thing because the ones they get they fill them and the clients must be satisfied

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Intern

Disorganized workplace that pays under the table

Mar 18, 2021 - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get your own office

Cons

Incredible disorganization with extreme scheduling issues. Pays under the table as well

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Interim HR Consulting.

Interim HR Consulting Photos