Interim Physicians - Recruiting Director | Glassdoor

"Recruiting Director"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been here with Interim in excess of 20 years full time. If you are a highly motivated Sales person who is driven to succeed this is a terrific work environment.
The company prides itself on providing excellent tools for it's Sales staff in order for them to obtain success. We have a terrific Software system that has unbelievable search and functionality capabilities. We also have access to other tools which I will not disclose which assist the Sales person in obtaining success. We provide excellent training ( including ongoing assistance) while a new person to the organization is ramping up their book of business.
I have read some disparaging reviews on here by some former employees who for one reason or another are no longer here. I can say unequivocally that the vast majority of these former sales personnel simply did not have the drive or insisted upon doing things their own way. We have a proven sales process that is second to none. If you still have doubts please contact us and we can demonstrate the proficiency of how we go about performing our business at an extremely high level. You only need to know that we have many Senior level tenured people who continue year after year to have a vast amount of success in an extremely competitive market place.

Cons

There are no Cons to working at Interim if you are truly interested in wanting to work hard and obtain success.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide ongoing Sales training and sales support.

Other Employee Reviews for Interim Physicians

"Interim Physicians Keeps Racking up Awards!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Support in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Interim Physicians is an excellent company to work for! Not only is it a 3 time recipient of Inc Magazine's" Inc 5,000" award (top 5,000 privately held businesses in the country), it is also a recipient of the 2017 Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction and Best of Staffing Talent Satisfactions. My coworkers are some of the hardest working individuals in the industry. 2016 was a record year for Interim and 2017 is shaping up to be the same. The CEO is an expert in the staffing industry and every single employee has direct access to him.

Cons

It's a shame that former employees use the cover of anonymity to trash a well respected company with blatant lies. Take these negative reviews with a grain of salt. Having worked here for 8 years I can tell you who most of these people are and there are good reasons why they are no longer working here. You can be as successful at Interim as you want to be. Nothing is handed to you, you have to work for it. But if you put in the time and effort, you WILL be successful (and make a good living in the process).

Advice to Management

To the CEO....stay the course. Your current Interim team knows what the expectations are, and more importantly, how to deliver on those expectations. We back you and your vision 100%.

2. "Great Company w/ Fun Culture!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians (Less than a year)

Pros

Interim Physicians has been without a doubt an excellent, welcoming, and career boosting employer in my first year. I didn’t have the pleasure of reading other reviews prior to accepting a position with the company, however, I can simply say that this company greatly values its employees and exhausts every possible resource to ensure each individual is afforded the opportunity to grow financially and professionally. The leadership at the very top is concerned with growing each individual and provides each employee with the tools to be successful.

Cons

I think you need to look at whether or not a competitive market is something for you. This industry is not for everyone, in fact, a lot of people with prior experience will join our organization thinking they know what it takes to be successful here. Some are right, some are wrong. The only market is steady and growing rapidly. Additionally, this industry is extremely competitive and requires fast and thorough individuals who need to succeed. If you are someone that can keep up with the pace, this is a very lucrative career option!!!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the organization. Clearly the path the organization is on will yield results, so keep investing in the employees who want more out of their career. Overall, my experience here has surpassed anything I could have expected from my previous employer in twice (if not more) the amount of time.