Interim Physicians - Love the people, but need more organization. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Interim Physicians

"Love the people, but need more organization."

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time

Pros

People are great. Management will listen.

Cons

Need to get with the times as far as social networking.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people who come from other recruiting firms. They have great ideas to make this company successful.

Other Employee Reviews for Interim Physicians

1. "Interim Physicians........What a company!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a current employee of more than 2 yrs. now and I still absolutely LOVE coming to work everyday! The company itself is wonderful to work for and truly cares for their employees. The management team is very knowledgeable and supportive. My coworkers make it a great place to work!
     Whenever a problem arises with any one of my coworkers, we brainstorm as a team and can accomplish anything. I never feel unappreciated or undervalued. In fact, I have referred several people for positions within the company. I plan to continue my employment with I.P. for many years to come. Thank you I.P.

Cons

I can't say I have any con's to list but if I had to I would say the health insurance could use some addressing. I personally do not require the health insurance here but if I did, I feel there are better plans out there for the company to obtain.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Things Are Looking Pretty Good at Interim Physicians!!"

Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Physician Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am newer to Interim Physicians, I have been working as a Physician Recruiter here for 6 months now. I can honestly say that I have not experienced any of the negative things that some of the older reviews talk about. I have had nothing but success and positive experiences here. Just like any job, if you come in and do the things that you are supposed to do, you will have success. The tools that are provided here are wonderful! We just rolled out a new Website! The team here wants to see others succeed and are committed to helping in any way that they can. I can't speak to the company's culture prior to my employment here, but as it stands now, it's a terrific place to work, and my colleagues great!

I had previously worked for a different Locum Tenens staffing company. I worked there for 1 1/2 years and didn't come close to the success that I have experienced in just 6 months with Interim Physicians. As a recruiter, I have the opportunity to work in multiple specialties, on any open order that comes in. If you have ever worked for other staffing agencies in this industry, you know that most of them limit you to working in only one specialty. Being able to recruit in multiple specialties has defiantly been to my advantage. I am never told what job I should be working on, I work on the ones that I think will lead me to success. We have a great data base to work out of, and access to a few recruiting websites as well. The compensation package here is among the best in the industry and we have great benefits also. This company is structured for those that have the drive to succeed, to do just that!

Cons

We are spread out, with offices in Dallas, St. Louis, Salt Lake, and Atlanta. This is only a Con if you are solely communicating with your colleagues through text and emails, as many know, it is hard to dictate tone in an email. If you are calling your colleagues and communicating at least once in awhile via phone, this becomes a non-issue. The company also has an event each year where they fly everyone into the home office in St. Louis, so you can put a face with the folks that you are communicating with on a daily basis, very helpful!!

Advice to Management

I would like to see us do some of the Physician Conventions and would like to see us add another website or two to our current tools that we use.