Interim Physicians - Prepare to be sold an awesome career opportunity. It's anything but... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Interim Physicians

"Prepare to be sold an awesome career opportunity. It's anything but..."

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent office environment. Good work-life balance. Pretty standard 8-5 hours.

Cons

Unless you've been with the company for a few years and have firmly established accounts or have a large managed account where the jobs are rolling in you daily - you will not succeed at this company. I've never seen such high turnover as I have with Interim and the CEO Tim Hand is the reason. Making good money for a new employee is nearly impossible - regardless of your experience. Don't believe me? Ask ANY former employee what they think.

Other Employee Reviews for Interim Physicians

"Back to Basics"

Pros

Decent pay, bonus opportunities, flexible

Cons

Poor management, no advancement opportunities, unrealistic expectations

Advice to Management

Go back to managing the way you did when you were a small company.

Interim Physicians Response

Mar 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I never like to hear that an employee feels he or she had no advancement opportunities. Is it possible you were not made aware of the defined ... More

"Sales"

Pros

The most positive thing about working at Interim are the holidays and weekends. You will also learn that employee abuse is alive and well in the workforce.

Cons

It is a well known fact at Interim that people will say whatever they have to say to protect their employment. The good old boy system runs deep in this company. Employees are encouraged to sabotage one another, while the CEO celebrates this behavior as a positive model for the company. Employees are afraid to speak the truth, but they do not have a problem engaging in chatter behind the backs of the CEO and the CFO. The company does not have a positive reputation in the industry and the reputation can make it difficult to recruit. There are other options available and the money can be just as lucrative if you run some valid comparisons when an offer is made. The CEO loves to win and he will do and say anything to secure the win.
    If you are considering an offer, read the reviews carefully, There is a reason this company has a revolving door with a 100% turnover. It is not a misrepresentation that the only positive reviews on this site are written by the CEO and other managers.

Advice to Management

It is a waste of energy to offer advice. The CEO makes it clear the he has all of the answers.

Interim Physicians Response

Mar 11, 2016

First let me say I’m sorry for my delayed response in thanking you for sharing your thoughts. I value hearing from current and former employees and I’m disappointed to hear that you didn’t have a ... More