Interim Physicians - A stellar opportunity for growth and experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Interim Physicians

"A stellar opportunity for growth and experience"

Current Employee - Sales Support in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Sales Support in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time

Pros

Working at Interim Physicians has provided me with a wealth of resources to further my career goals. Employees are given the opportunity to make forward progress and ongoing changes to better the company. Everyone around the office is very friendly and management is supportive. The culture offers great work/life balance.

Cons

Plans move slowly, which can be good and bad! I really don't have complaints.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage innovation. Recognizing the little things goes a long way. Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Interim Physicians

"Prepare to be sold an awesome career opportunity. It's anything but..."

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent office environment. Good work-life balance. Pretty standard 8-5 hours.

Cons

Unless you've been with the company for a few years and have firmly established accounts or have a large managed account where the jobs are rolling in you daily - you will not succeed at this company. I've never seen such high turnover as I have with Interim and the CEO Tim Hand is the reason. Making good money for a new employee is nearly impossible - regardless of your experience. Don't believe me? Ask ANY former employee what they think.

"Hard work pays off!!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The majority of the ppl at Interim are amazing people who genuinely want the company to be successful. Sales support is not micromanaged and if you work hard it does not go unrecognized. If you have a positive outlook and strong desire to do your job to the best of your ability this is the best place. Interim has allowed me to flourish in my position and the SAME opportunity is available to everyone, with the right.attitude and work ethic. The majority of the sales team are pleasant to work with and share a common goal of getting the provider to work. Majority of management is AMAZING and truly provide support. Overall a nice place to work.

Cons

On the other end of the spectrum we have the minority... Those individuals who will always be miserable no matter what. There are a few Account manager's and Recruiters who are utterly disrespectful and the behavior is consistently tolerated. Yes, sales support is grossly underpaid but we are in a Sales driven industry. Unfortunately if you hv any concerns you are better of discussing them with whomever you report to directly. The majority of the employees have lost faith in our HR department due to confidential things being discussed with others.

Advice to Management

Place emphasis on teamwork. Consider paying the Sales Support team more.