Interline Brands - Rapid growing company still experiencing growing pains | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Interline Brands

"Rapid growing company still experiencing growing pains"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The # 1 Pro is my co-workers, self-driven passionate employees. Experts in the field, a large number of tenured employees. Independent work environment. Fairly easy to move within the company to other departments. Flexible vacation days and time off. Sales and merchandising/ product management departments have the highest salaries.

Cons

Lack of personnel resources. Disconnect between expectations and reality of work load. Executives lack of management direction. Growth opportunities for upper management have ceased with down economy. Low employee appreciation, generates low morale. Lack of processes, so you are left to figure things out on your own. Upper management are work-aholics, working at all times.

Advice to Management

Need to ensure upper management staff values and appreciate employees. Lack of processes, wastes a lot of time trying to figure out who to contact for resolution. More communication between departments.

Other Employee Reviews for Interline Brands

1. "My time will end soon at interline brands"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people i work with is one of the best things about my job. I learned alot of things about the product we sell at are warehouse. The customers that come in the showroom and order product from us are really nice and good to talk too about the new product we sell. Plus i worked all three shifts already and i been at wilmar for over 2 years now.

Cons

1. The pay raises really suck every year i get 30 cents that covers when they raise health insurance.
    2. With wilmar their is NO advancement that kinda sucks.
    3. Why do they always cut hours when its around the holidays and it really hurts single parents.
    4. They still route trucks by hand why don't they upgrade their software come on interline brands it's 2012 already get with the times.
    5. Management really needs to get cleaned out because they do not appreciate their employees and all they care about is getting their bouns at the end of the year and they throw alot of employees under the bus in front of other people they should learn how to talk to their employees more because most of the people in the warehouse do not respect management or management needs more retraining about how to manage their employees.
    6. Communicate from management to employees are really bad and communicate between are four bosses are really bad they don't share alot with eachother.

Advice to Management

Management

I really don't have anything good to say about you guys it's sad i might have respect for 2 of my bosses thats it but you guys should all get retraining done so all of your employees will have respect for you four and the work environment would be ten times better for everyone.

"I have a great job"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

I travel the US just about every week

Cons

I am gone from home a lot