Intermedia Group - Very professional organization.. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Very professional organization.."

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Intermedia Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was a consultant working for Intermedia Group at one of their Wall St. Clients for 3 years. Intermedia was a very professional organization, always paid on time, provided quick resolution to all issues I had (i.e. wanted to change from w-2 to corp to corp mid project). They have a tremendous amount of work up here in NYC, and they seem to be very connected with the senior management at most of the major brokerage firms. They had me a choice of 3 projects to go to when I came down off my assignment, all at better $$$ than the prior one. I opted instead to take a permanent position here in california to be closer to my wifes family.

Cons

I did not encounter any negatives during my time with Intermedia Group.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I would definitely come back if I ever was in the job market again.

Other Employee Reviews for Intermedia Group

"lost of work, management was inaccessible."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Pros

the ability to work on large clients.

Cons

large workload and high stress level

Advice to Management

work closer with team and provide guidance.

2. "Very good experience"

Current Contractor - Senior Signals Intelligence Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Contractor - Senior Signals Intelligence Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Intermedia Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I was contacted by one of their recruiters for a Cleared Position ConUS for the US Army. They provided me with a very detailed description of a project they thought I matched and discussed the pay range with me and explained the variety of ways that I can work (w2 hourly or salaried with benefits). After giving them permission to proceed, they secured me an interview with the hiring manager in a matter of 2 work days, after which they organized a skype meeting and I got an offer. I have been working on this project for over 8 months already, the project is exactly how they explained and the pay was at the top end of the range they first discussed with me. Pay is regular (semi monthly) and I participate in the corporate benefit plan (a good plan from UnitedHealthcare). I get paid vacation, sick days and I even get time and a half for my overtime hours....very professional organization and I highly recommend

Cons

So far I have not encountered any negatives while working for Intermedia Group, Inc. Everything has been exactly as was described to me in my first interview.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and thanks. :)