Intermedia - Working in Intermedia | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Working in Intermedia"

Current Employee - Exchange Technical Support Engineer Level I in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I have been working at Intermedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice office location in Saint Petersburg.
Friendly atmosphere
Chalanging and intersting

Cons

Extremely low salary for Russian employees (3 times less than for US employees)

Advice to Management

Rise salary for Russian employees since they are outrageous atm

Other Employee Reviews for Intermedia

"I found a home"

Current Employee - Senior Director Sales Enablement and Engineering in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Intermedia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When I meet people and they ask where I work, I am extremely proud to say "Intermedia"! I've worked at Intermedia for three years and have enjoyed every day.

The culture is one of teamwork and partnership, where we all rally around better serving our customers and partners. As an employee, I feel valued, appreciated, and can truly make a difference. I spent 16 years with a previous employer and never felt the level of trust, respect and appreciation there that I’ve experienced at Intermedia since day one.

One of my favorite things about working here is the way departments and offices work together in a spirit of cooperation. Be it sales, support, marketing, or product, all the way to our leadership team, people are accessible and willing to help. Regardless of the opportunity or challenge, I know it is because of this mindset that we succeed – as a team.

Cons

Our continued growth is more of an opportunity than a negative. It’s exciting to see us expand our reach while making a difference in the lives of more customers, partners and individuals. There is an excitement in the air as we take strides to build onto our solid foundation.

Advice to Management

Our cloud products are industry-leading and backed by world-class J.D. Power-certified support – something you just don't see in this space. Continue to focus on culture and on always striving to deliver unsurpassed support. This creates happy customers AND employees. As we continue to grow our team, keep hiring the best who bring with them the same passion for success and teamwork.

Intermedia Response

Jan 4, 2018 – HR Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your experiences. This is some great feedback. It's amazing to hear the pride that employees take in proclaiming that they are Intermedians. We're so glad that you have found a... More

2. "Cloud IT Support Engineer"

Former Employee - Cloud Voice Support in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Cloud Voice Support in Remote, OR

I worked at Intermedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Intermedia has some very cool cloud software for small businesses. Some of the execs are visionary and have a positive and collaborative attitude. However they will inevitably fall behind as the point is to make money and get out.

Cons

This collaborative atmosphere is only seen in emails sent to the support organization. Otherwise it's your standard IT managed services scenario with lack of accountability, political cliques, managers not knowing what they are doing but throwing around terminology. You will be overworked and underpaid.

Advice to Management

Forget all the metrics and stop hiring "people people" instead hire engineers. You could save a lot of money with a few key people instead of dozens of "hand-offers" who cover each other at every turn and offload work to the naive.