Internal Data Resources - IDR | Glassdoor

"IDR"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined IDR to become successful and be apart of a growing and nurturing company with a vision, and that is exactly what I got. I was trained to be tough and had to deal with a lot of coaching and criticism, but that is what I expected coming into a new company and new industry right out of college. If someone is looking for a job where they are not pushed and coached to be successful, and they don't strive to be successful, this job or industry is really not for you. Within 3 months I was promoted, and within another 6 months after that I promoted - and that was because I was pushed to greatness and because my leaders had faith in me and coached me the way to the top. Now I am a leader to newcomers in the company and pushing others to greatness, while I am continuing my growth in success and as a leader. IDR has given me the opportunity of a lifetime and I respect this company and this opportunity more than anything. I am watching the company grow before my eyes with new strategies, new ideals, and a new COO who is quickly and progressively pushing everyone in the right direction. If you do not want to be part of a company that truly cares about your success and greatness to the point where they push you above your limits and outside your comfort zone, don't join the company, and don't pursue IT staffing. But if you want to join a close-knit group of hard-working, success-driven, and awesome individuals who care about each other's personal and professional greatness, it may be for you. As an employee who had a rough and tough few months at the beginning, I will tell you that IDR takes care of you like no other. Whether it's internal competitions to go on a free vacation or the compensation program for fitness/health & wellness activities, IDR wants the best for its employees and makes sure that hard work not only earns big bucks, but earns you perks as well.

Cons

Turnover - because of failure to evaluate individuals who are willing to put in the effort to truly exceed and be coached to greatness. It's not for everyone, which is fine and standard for the target age-range. But, in personal experience I have interviewed 15+ people and told them about the long hours, hard work, etc. and they have all agreed and "been excited" about the opportunity...then later quit or gotten let go because of the reasons they were "excited" in the first place (not okay with the long hours or hard work to become successful in sales or recruiting).

Internal Data Resources2016-06-02

June 6, 2016Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review. IDR is pleased to have individuals like you on our team. Looking forward to our future with you.

1. "Working at IDR"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and the culture are top notch. Truly feels like a family and makes the hard work worth it. The company really cares about your professional growth and we are constantly being recognized and rewarded for our your success and your hard work.

Cons

Staffing is not an easy industry by any means. You will have to put in long hours and sometimes deal with things that are completely out of your control. I also wished they offered some work from home days like other companies do because our job can 100% be done remotely. They also have no sick days (have to use vacation days) which sucks when you're new and barely have PTO to begin with.

Internal Data Resources2020-02-05

February 12, 2020IT Vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate the feedback and will take these things into consideration.

2. "Amazing Company!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are so many pros I could list about working at IDR. I have worked with IDR for 3 years now and I had the opportunity to be promoted 3 times so far. I have had the opportunity to double my annual income in such a short period of time (that may take some 5+ years to do elsewhere). There are so many great benefits and perks offered... just to list some of my favorites - corporate athlete program, quarterly bonuses, annual contest trips, birthday celebrations, and cell phone reimbursement. I truly believe that I have learned more in the last 3 years than I would have at any other company in 10 years. IDR does truly care about your professional growth and is constantly recognizing your success and your hard work.

Cons

It is really hard to say anything bad about the company itself so these cons are more geared towards the industry in staffing versus IDR as a company. Working in recruiting, there is a lot of unpredictable and uncontrollable situations that you have to learn to navigate through. If you want to make good money, you do have to put in the hard work to get there. IDR will put you through an extensive training process and will do what they can to set you up to be successful, but you will have to put in long hours and hard work!

Internal Data Resources2019-11-05

January 6, 2020IT Vendor

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Internal Data Resources.