Internal Data Resources - Outstanding growth opportunities! | Glassdoor

"Outstanding growth opportunities!"

Pros

IDR offers some of the best growth opportunities in the industry. You truly have the ability to build your own path and make a real impact on the organization. Coaching and feedback is always availalbe to help you better yourself as a leader and a professional. Great culture! Each office has a group of determined, motivated and fun-loving individuals who work hard to get results. Lots of resources to help you be successful in your role and management is always open to hearing new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Its a sales organization, so with that comes some long hours. If you are not willing to put in the extra effort and go beyond the scope of your "job description," this is not the place for you. Since the company is trying to grow, sometimes structure and process suffer. To be successful you have to be proactive, self-accountable and embrace change!

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you're doing! Also, continue to seek feedback to better areas of the organization that may need imporvements.

Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources

"Awesome Company"

Pros

All the people in the company are extremely nice and willing to help you out anytime you need. Very good pay and fun company to work for

Cons

Only con is you work long hours so if you don't like to do that, this job and company isn't for you

2. "Great company to work for - work hard, make good money, and spend time with fun people!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Joining IDR was a great decision. There is a ton of growth potential -I had 2 promotions in my first year and a half. Also, the commission structure is hard to beat. If you work hard and deliver results - your pay check will reflect it. Sure it doesn't happen overnight but hard work and patience will pay off. The best thing about IDR is the people - I enjoy coming into the office every day because I have a fun, supportive, and caring team around me. IDR is constantly changing and evolving and innovation comes from all level within the organization. I am very happy with the investment IDR has been making over the past year to upgrade our technology, bring in outside training, and constantly look for ways to make the company better.

Cons

This job is hard work and it takes some commitment which sometimes means a little less "personal time" than others might have. If you see yourself in a laid back 8-5 job this isn't for you.