Internal Data Resources - It will suck the life out of you | Glassdoor

"It will suck the life out of you"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time

Pros

- The company paid for weekly team bootcamp

Cons

- Extremely long hours, required hours on the weekends and at night - Recruiters are constantly being held to daily numbers. If you don't hit your daily/weekly/monthly goals you are punished - Taking a lunch break is frowned upon; leaving at any point during the workday will result in numerous questions regarding your whereabouts - Cutthroat culture among recruiters - Paid hourly as an entry level recruiter - No real growth opportunities - still held to numbers everyday and micromanaged, even at the senior recruiter level

Internal Data Resources2015-04-30

Internal Data Resources Response

May 4, 2015Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We communicate upfront that the industry we are in is very demanding and will sometimes require long hours. We support our employees and hope they learn to manage their time and responsibilities so they don’t have to put those kind of hours in or work weekends. IDR is committed to ensuring that all employees are provided with a working environment which respects their personal dignity and encourages personal and professional growth.

1. "Working at IDR"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and the culture are top notch. Truly feels like a family and makes the hard work worth it. The company really cares about your professional growth and we are constantly being recognized and rewarded for our your success and your hard work.

Cons

Staffing is not an easy industry by any means. You will have to put in long hours and sometimes deal with things that are completely out of your control. I also wished they offered some work from home days like other companies do because our job can 100% be done remotely. They also have no sick days (have to use vacation days) which sucks when you're new and barely have PTO to begin with.

Internal Data Resources2020-02-05

Internal Data Resources Response

February 12, 2020IT Vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate the feedback and will take these things into consideration.

Continue reading
  2. "Good company with potential to be great!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with like minded coworkers and lots of fun social events. Employee owned company. I receive decent amounts of personal feedback through one on ones and a few weeks of training.

Cons

At IDR, I feel as though I am replaceable. If I don’t “get it” within 6 months, I will be let go. They treat everyone as replaceable and don’t invest in everyone personally.

Internal Data Resources2020-02-18

Discover more reviews about Internal Data Resources.