Internal Data Resources - Awesome Experience | Glassdoor

"Awesome Experience"

Former Employee - Lead Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

- upward mobility, company promotes from within - fun work environment with young professionals my age - management that genuinely cares and pushes you to grow and exceed expectations - extremely competitive base and generous commission structure in comparison to their competitors

Cons

- long hours, especially in the beginning - in the first 3-6 months it's tough to both maintain a highly active social life and ramp up quickly/establish yourself - non-stop, frantically fast work environment (pro or con, depending on who you ask) - highly competitive industry - you have to be a truly money-motivated individual to thrive, but those who do are making a killing.

Internal Data Resources2015-10-07
  1. "Working at IDR"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people and the culture are top notch. Truly feels like a family and makes the hard work worth it. The company really cares about your professional growth and we are constantly being recognized and rewarded for our your success and your hard work.

Cons

Staffing is not an easy industry by any means. You will have to put in long hours and sometimes deal with things that are completely out of your control. I also wished they offered some work from home days like other companies do because our job can 100% be done remotely. They also have no sick days (have to use vacation days) which sucks when you're new and barely have PTO to begin with.

Internal Data Resources2020-02-05

Internal Data Resources Response

February 12, 2020IT Vendor

Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate the feedback and will take these things into consideration.

Continue reading
  2. "Good company with potential to be great!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with like minded coworkers and lots of fun social events. Employee owned company. I receive decent amounts of personal feedback through one on ones and a few weeks of training.

Cons

At IDR, I feel as though I am replaceable. If I don’t “get it” within 6 months, I will be let go. They treat everyone as replaceable and don’t invest in everyone personally.

Internal Data Resources2020-02-18

Discover more reviews about Internal Data Resources.