"This company is a SCAM!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Membership Coordinator in Garden City, NY

I worked at International Association of Women full-time for less than a year

Pros

None whatsoever. I do not enjoy misleading potential customers.

Cons

This company is a SCAM. If you are thinking of working here and have any sort of morals or integrity, please run. This company is dishonest selling a product/service that DOES NOT EXIST for $989 and so forth. You will have to read a SCRIPT. That is not sales, that is pressure tactics to obtain credit card information from innocent people who would just like to network to grow their business, but you will just end up wasting your time and theirs. See for yourself the amount of people they scam and continue to scam on Yelp and the BBB. There are tons of other resources online to read all about how these these people conduct business. Just google NAPW and see for yourself. Shame on you for putting such a negative spin on a woman's organization and shame on all the women that work there and know what they are doing - you are all dishonest in your business.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Long Time Employee that ACTUALLY does work for this company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Member Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at International Association of Women full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You can read on with the reviews left by "disgruntled" employees that were laid off because of their poor performances and lazy attitude or you can read this true review of a company that I actually still work for. I've worked for this company for many years. I'm one of just a few. Those that have left reviews prior to this are just disgruntled because they were given chance after chance to better their performances and instead chose to stay lazy mooching off of the company...So of course, they were laid off. You can see their bitterness below in their reviews. They should have been laid off much sooner. The truth of the matter is that this company IAW provides tremendous value and benefit for Women wanting great networking, education, events, mentorship, ecoaching and a plethora of numerous items to choose from. Go to a chapter meeting in your state and see what I mean. The proof is in the pudding. Wonderful Women! Great Benefits! Value!

Cons

Ex-Employees who can't just move on with their lives after being laid off

Continue reading

"TOTAL SCAM!!!!!"

1.0
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at International Association of Women

Pros

DO NOT under any circumstances join this organization. They are totally dishonest and will change you $1000s of dollars

Cons

TOTAL SCAM AND DISHONEST PEOPLE

Discover more reviews about International Association of Women.