International Consulting Group (Omaha) - This is an awesome place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "This is an awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I have been working at International Consulting Group (Omaha) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people that work here are great! Everyone is ambitious and wants to be successful, and management encourages their people. I like that I have travel opportunities (conferences are fun and networking is huge!). Management is able to relate with Entry Levels because they've been through it themselves. I like that I can make $50-$60,000 working here so fast because of my work ethic, and management is always praising employee's and throwing out bonuses. I'm excited to see where the company will be within the next couple if years, because they've already opened 2 new offices in just over a year.

Cons

The Entry Level sales can be hard for people who can't hack it. Sales/marketing/ advertising is competitive and it's just not for everyone.

Continue reading
    International Consulting Group (Omaha)2014-07-13

Other Employee Reviews

"This is a career, not a job"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I have been working at International Consulting Group (Omaha) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leaders and managers of the company are all very friendly and ambitious. There is no cap on how much people make here, some of the top performers are making $2,000 a week at entry level positions. The environment is fun, and non traditional. There are set goals for every person to reach weekly and monthly, and management cares about their people, which is something that I've never experienced at any other company I've worked for.

Cons

Not a good work-life balance, commission-based, the mindset of the company is entrepreneurial so it's not for everyone. If standards are not met, management will do what they can to help the employees but ultimately if someone can't get the job done, they'll find someone who will.

Continue reading
    International Consulting Group (Omaha)2014-06-18

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I have been working at International Consulting Group (Omaha) full-time

Pros

People are nice, hard working and dedicated. Everyone is very positive. Atmosphere is my favorite, everyone gets really excited about our job because we love being entrepreneurs!

Cons

Once a month or so I would have a thirteen hour day. But other than that there aren't really any cons.

International Consulting Group (Omaha)2015-05-14

Discover more reviews about International Consulting Group (Omaha).