International Software Systems - Nice place to work with no benifits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for International Software Systems

"Nice place to work with no benifits"

Former Employee - Coldfusion Developer in Greenbelt, MD
Former Employee - Coldfusion Developer in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at International Software Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people and knowledgeable employees.

Cons

People will never leave this company if they pay them with good salaries.

Other Employee Reviews for International Software Systems

1. "Great place to work, be flexible"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at International Software Systems as an intern

Pros

Opportunities to learn new things

Cons

Plans change quickly and you may have to complete a project on short notice.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Rather not say"

I have been working at International Software Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I found the open door policy for the CEO and managers is great. The CEO is very involved in the employees and will ensure that the employees are treated fair. Here you get back what you put into the company. There are a lot of incentives to working for a small company like this. True you don't have to much growth, but you will alway get what you deserve if you work for it. Nothing comes easy, but this company will try it's hardest to make it easy. There are some down faults, but you can use this a starting point of your career. The company will not satisfy all your needs but you will learn and grown here, you just have to give it a chance. Again, hands down I love!!!!! Love!!! Love!!! working for ISSI.

Cons

I have been with the company for over six years and found that CEO and some managers need to be more on point when it comes to dealing with employees. I found that some managers need to go back to school and learn to be a better manager. I think some of the head people in charge can be a little more strong when it comes to dealing with employees who treat their job as a friendship type of environment. All in all, I love working for this company hands down.

Advice to Management

To the CEO please continue being the person you are. To Management, HR please learn to do right by the people that join some of you have issue with current people and you as management can not let that show but you do and that's not how management works. One in particular really need to be retrain or let go. They show their dislike for anyone that does not fit their suit and that is not acceptable in a work environment. Do your job better or let someone else come and do it the right way. Again all in all love the company, keep up the good work.