International Speedway - Great job aside from the low pay and strict rules | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for International Speedway

"Great job aside from the low pay and strict rules"

Former Employee - Contact Center Agent in Daytona Beach, FL
Former Employee - Contact Center Agent in Daytona Beach, FL

I worked at International Speedway full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

While I worked there, management was great and understanding, getting bonuses every month, and if your into NASCAR the free tickets.

Cons

my biggest challenge was the attendance policy because I relied on public transportation to get to and from work and I would arrive to work on time but would be late logging in because I have to run from the road down the long driveway to the office and then sign in to the computer and phones.

Advice to Management

I dont feel attendance should be based off what time you log into the computer and the phones. And you should also be flexible when people rely on the city bus that only runs on the hour

Other Employee Reviews for International Speedway

"Cool company to work for but ridiculously high stress and low pay"

Former Employee - Service Desk in Daytona Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Service Desk in Daytona Beach, FL

I worked at International Speedway full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free race tickets, free sodas and coffee, the job itself wasnt bad overall, it was awesome being able to say you worked for the track. My pay was ok although my co workers made considerably less than i did.

Cons

A lot of back stabbing, managers dont really care about their employees will sacrifice them in a heartbeat to make them look good. Overall VERY stressful work environment i wouldnt go back under any circumstances at this point.

Advice to Management

Promote from within instead of going outside the company you might find someone better suited to managing people and getting the job done.

2. "Upper Management Only Cares About Their Own Agenda"

Current Employee - Agent in Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Agent in Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at International Speedway full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free Tickets - occasional Travel. Got to learn a lot about NASCAR. The team leaders and the trainer care a ton about the overall success of the company.

Cons

The management team is cold and uncaring when it comes to the employees. One manager in particular would hold mistakes against you until you got fired or quit. The pay was unacceptably low considering what they ask you to do.

Advice to Management

Spend more time at the call center to make sure your employees are treated with kindness not like children.