- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Good for a short-term positionMar 24, 2016 - Internship in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Minimal supervision - Independence - Small number of employees in the US office (like 2) results in little distraction or drama. - Everyone was kind and helpful. - Flexible hours
- Not much mentoring or instruction (which is the point of an internship). I didn't learn as much as I'd hoped. - Often felt lonely and disconnected, because most of the employees are outsourced in Ukraine.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Devops Engineer in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work at.
Have not found one yet.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 15, 2015 - in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great corporate culture Love working here and helping folks create new mobile app products Great people Great view of Chicago Dynamic environment with lots of work to do Never stop learning Caring CEO who listens to his employees
Typical global communication and time difference challenges Process methodologies need improvements