Intertech (Minnesota) - As close to my version of a perfect job as I will ever find. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)

"As close to my version of a perfect job as I will ever find."

Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Diverse projects, excellent coworkers, outstanding management and great corporate values. At Intertech I have worked in a wide range of technologies in a wide range of businesses solving a wide range of problems. That keeps things fresh and is exactly what I want to be doing.

Cons

The software development field is a constantly evolving industry. Technology comes and technology disappears quickly. It takes hard work and dedication to stay on top of technology. This is not unique to Intertech. In fact Intertech helps us keep up on technology by requiring all of us to take a week each year for education and supports certification efforts with a monetary reward.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. From the open door policy, the monthly business update, the quarterly get together, and to the annual town hall meeting you keep us informed and give us opportunities to participate in keeping Intertech successful.

May 21, 2014 – Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. You're absolutely correct on the pace of change in our industry, at the same time that is what make it exciting. Glad to hear you appreciate the... More

Other Employee Reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)

"Best company I have worked for in my career!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO and my manager are always asking how they can improve things for the company. They also always ask for things they can personally do to help me to succeed in my job role. Very competitive pay and always fun activities for employees from Friday grill outs, to company sponsored golf outings, to great year end parties!

Cons

I have been here for a little over a year now and still have not found 1 negative thing I can think of. I also have never heard 1 negative comment about anyone the entire time I have been here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and thanks for creating a great working environment for all!

May 21, 2014 – Partner

First, thank you for being a part of our team, and we're flattered by your feedback. We hope to keep exceeding your expectations. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

"The best employer I've had In my 20+ year career!"

Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Welcoming and knowledgeable peers. Management is fantastic: strong commitment to work-life balance, truly listens to and considers ideas/feedback from staff. Above average compensation, bonuses, and frequent recognition / rewards for exceptional work. Fantastic projects and clients. I hope to retire here!

Cons

Intertech provides the best because they expect the best. This is one of the more selective employers I've ever worked for (and thus, it's harder to get a job here than it may be at other companies).

Advice to Management

Management is frequently soliciting feedback (this includes a yearly "town hall" where questions and feedback are aggregated from the team and submitted to management). This is the first company I've worked for that has been so receptive to new ideas from those outside of management. So, my only advice is to continue with this practice and attitude.

May 21, 2014 – Partner

We hope you retire here as well!! We appreciate your sharing your feedback, and hope it will encourage others like yourself to consider joining our firm. We're very proud of our team and what they... More