Intertech (Minnesota) - The best employer I've had In my 20+ year career! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)

"The best employer I've had In my 20+ year career!"

Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Welcoming and knowledgeable peers. Management is fantastic: strong commitment to work-life balance, truly listens to and considers ideas/feedback from staff. Above average compensation, bonuses, and frequent recognition / rewards for exceptional work. Fantastic projects and clients. I hope to retire here!

Cons

Intertech provides the best because they expect the best. This is one of the more selective employers I've ever worked for (and thus, it's harder to get a job here than it may be at other companies).

Advice to Management

Management is frequently soliciting feedback (this includes a yearly "town hall" where questions and feedback are aggregated from the team and submitted to management). This is the first company I've worked for that has been so receptive to new ideas from those outside of management. So, my only advice is to continue with this practice and attitude.

May 21, 2014 – Partner

We hope you retire here as well!! We appreciate your sharing your feedback, and hope it will encourage others like yourself to consider joining our firm. We're very proud of our team and what they ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)

1. "Great Company To Work For."

Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good people, Good Work,
    As a consulting company the company strives to keep each employee informed and
    and involved.

Cons

No real cons that I have experience, but client locations could be a con.

Mar 16, 2016 – Partner

Glad to hear you feel this way. Yes, client location is not always ideal, the great thing about consulting is it's usually temporary (nature of our work) and we are seeing more and more client ... More

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

They have been voted by multiple publications as a "Best Place to Work".
    They listen to employees, host yearly town hall event to gather employee feedback on the business and incorporate the feedback into their business planning and let us know what they will do from the list and what they won't be and WHY.
    Coworkers are all very competent and approachable.
    Use technologies to keep us connect to each other even if we are dispersed at client sites
    Monthly meetings to update us on the business
    Events a couple times a year to get everyone together face to face and stay connected
    In my experience, always willing to listen to feedback
    Sane management
    Support us in our development and removing roadblock or hassles for us or our customers.
    We get to work on cool projects, clients trust/respect us

Cons

Wish it was closer to home
    If you do a lot of work from client location, harder to stay connected (vs. working in a more corp environment)
    Really need to keep your skills current with where the market is and where it is headed.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you have been, you seem to have a winning recipe.

May 21, 2014 – Partner

Thank you for you 10yrs of service to Intertech and our clients. We look forward to your next 10yrs with us!! Time to start planning your next sabbatical!