Intrado - Used to be a great company | Glassdoor

"Used to be a great company"

Former Employee - Support

I worked at Intrado full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Close to home. Feeling good about helping someone at the end of the day.

Cons

Company has been bought out, and names and have changed. A lot of turn over. Benefits used to be great before the buyout. A lot of workers constantly worried if there will be another lay off. A lot of workers, and mangers are over worked due to lay offs, and insufficient staffing.

Advice to Management

Get the company out of debt, and in good working order. Try paying your workers a better wage, and they will be more willing to work harder.

Intrado2019-07-10
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Conferencing Agent in West Point, GA

I have been working at Intrado part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the working from home. I choose when I want to work and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes the hours offered are very low.

Advice to Management

Make sure communication is spot on in ever department.

Intrado2019-07-23
  2. "Endless possibilities"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Islandia, NY

I have been working at Intrado full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my time at West/Intrado, I have experienced a lot of change. We are on a journey and evolving as an organization. What shouldn’t be missed are the real opportunities to put your personal stamp on our products and services, how we get work done, and our relationships with customers. This is absolutely the right place for prospective team members interested in rolling up their sleeves and digging in. The... possibilities are endless. Competitive pay and benefits. Renewed focus on professional development at all levels.

Cons

In a dynamic and rapidly changing environment like ours, it can sometimes feel like it’s hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as transparent as possible and tie the changes happening back to where we’re headed in our journey. As leaders we can always more effectively explain how the pieces fit together.

Intrado2019-09-11

Discover more reviews about Intrado.