Intrado - This is a company that is in constant change and greedy | Glassdoor

"This is a company that is in constant change and greedy"

Former Employee - Production Supervisor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Intrado full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some great people within the company but they are not the managers.

Cons

Most employees are mad and bitter about not getting bonuses, raise (3% if you get one) increases and the health insurance changed to the worst possible. Many layoffs making it a very toxic paranoid environment to work in. This company is known to acquire and sell off subsidiaries so don't get comfy.

Advice to Management

Clean house of Managers and Supervisors... start over. They are the ones that get away with murder, never in the office- supposedly working from home (not), huge PTO bonuses for firing. Many are out interviewing to get out of here.

Intrado2019-08-12
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Conferencing Agent in West Point, GA

I have been working at Intrado part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the working from home. I choose when I want to work and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes the hours offered are very low.

Advice to Management

Make sure communication is spot on in ever department.

Intrado2019-07-23
  2. "Endless possibilities"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Islandia, NY

I have been working at Intrado full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my time at West/Intrado, I have experienced a lot of change. We are on a journey and evolving as an organization. What shouldn’t be missed are the real opportunities to put your personal stamp on our products and services, how we get work done, and our relationships with customers. This is absolutely the right place for prospective team members interested in rolling up their sleeves and digging in. The... possibilities are endless. Competitive pay and benefits. Renewed focus on professional development at all levels.

Cons

In a dynamic and rapidly changing environment like ours, it can sometimes feel like it’s hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as transparent as possible and tie the changes happening back to where we’re headed in our journey. As leaders we can always more effectively explain how the pieces fit together.

Intrado2019-09-11

Discover more reviews about Intrado.