Intrado - Endless possibilities | Glassdoor
  1. "Endless possibilities"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Islandia, NY

I have been working at Intrado full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my time at West/Intrado, I have experienced a lot of change. We are on a journey and evolving as an organization. What shouldn’t be missed are the real opportunities to put your personal stamp on our products and services, how we get work done, and our relationships with customers. This is absolutely the right place for prospective team members interested in rolling up their sleeves and digging in. The... possibilities are endless. Competitive pay and benefits. Renewed focus on professional development at all levels.

Cons

In a dynamic and rapidly changing environment like ours, it can sometimes feel like it’s hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as transparent as possible and tie the changes happening back to where we’re headed in our journey. As leaders we can always more effectively explain how the pieces fit together.

Intrado2019-09-11
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Conferencing Agent in West Point, GA

I have been working at Intrado part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the working from home. I choose when I want to work and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes the hours offered are very low.

Advice to Management

Make sure communication is spot on in ever department.

Intrado2019-07-23
  2. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Intrado full-time

Pros

This isnt a call center, you have your own flexibility but are expected to meet goals set by management

Cons

Lots of changes, a bit unorganized at the moment

Advice to Management

There are people that are unhappy about changes and people that are willing to work through them and see those changes as a good thing. Use the people who are positive

Intrado2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Intrado.