Intrado - Mind Numbing | Glassdoor
  1. "Mind Numbing"

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Niles, OH

I worked at Intrado full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its relatively easy pay. Coworkers are usually nice. Very flexible schedule. If you want overtime you can have as much as you want. If you know how to work the system you can call off a lot and not get in trouble.

Cons

Customers are always angry and yelling. The job is the same day in and day out which is mind numbing and burned me out. Don't get a lot of breaks. No paid lunch. Management for the most part is crap and doesn't know how to run a company. They DO NOT care about you or the other employees. Its difficult to go up in the company and if you aren't best friends with management you won't get promoted. Your degree means... nothing here.

Advice to Management

Learn to care for your employees. Talk with them. Get to know them. And stop hiring idiots.

Intrado2014-07-11
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Conferencing Agent in West Point, GA

I have been working at Intrado part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the working from home. I choose when I want to work and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes the hours offered are very low.

Advice to Management

Make sure communication is spot on in ever department.

Intrado2019-07-23
  2. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Intrado full-time

Pros

This isnt a call center, you have your own flexibility but are expected to meet goals set by management

Cons

Lots of changes, a bit unorganized at the moment

Advice to Management

There are people that are unhappy about changes and people that are willing to work through them and see those changes as a good thing. Use the people who are positive

Intrado2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Intrado.