Intrado - Pay isn't everything | Glassdoor
  1. "Pay isn't everything"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Reno, NV

I have been working at Intrado full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training was great, pay was great (at first) and the floor managers seemed cool when they came to visit.

Cons

As soon as you get into calls, thats where everything breaks down. They're systems are a mess, you can't find or do Anything. Everything takes soo much time to do while you have someone on the line with you explaining the issue, and they aren't nice about it ever. These are some of the meanest people ever, no contest. Its at this point where they pay isnt Nearly enough to put up with the hassle or BS that comes with... being with this company.

Advice to Management

Stream line your software. Don't track Everything everyone does and rate us based on this. We dont Always need to use all they systems. Work with the company that contracts you in order to clean up your Win95 like software, all 8 of them.

Intrado2014-10-30
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Conferencing Agent in West Point, GA

I have been working at Intrado part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy the working from home. I choose when I want to work and for how long.

Cons

Sometimes the hours offered are very low.

Advice to Management

Make sure communication is spot on in ever department.

Intrado2019-07-23
  2. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Intrado full-time

Pros

This isnt a call center, you have your own flexibility but are expected to meet goals set by management

Cons

Lots of changes, a bit unorganized at the moment

Advice to Management

There are people that are unhappy about changes and people that are willing to work through them and see those changes as a good thing. Use the people who are positive

Intrado2019-10-18

Discover more reviews about Intrado.