Intrepid USA - This was a surprisingly disappointing experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intrepid USA

"This was a surprisingly disappointing experience."

Pros

The only positive thing about working for this company is the caregiver staff .... there are some staff who provide good patient care.

Cons

The company is ill equipped to handle the total care of the patient due to inability to provide the most current care / technology / programs.

Advice to Management

Get up to speed with the competition in regard to patient services, employee salaries and overall positive care for all involved.

Other Employee Reviews for Intrepid USA

"Disappointed in Dallas"

Current Employee - Want to Keep My Job for Now in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Want to Keep My Job for Now in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Intrepid USA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Im wondering that as I write this. Its a job I guess. I work with a lot of really nice people for the most part.

Cons

A few words on my background. I have been with corporate in Dallas now for over three years and have been happy overall until recently. Its become a girls club as of late and everyone can feel it. Management has cut people that should not have been cut for simply not being on the right side of the "click". Wondering about the dress code? Wear whatever you like and "Hope" you don't get a warning. If you get that warning, you are on the wrong side of the click. A lot of our mid management is getting the boot or leaving of their own accord and being replaced by people that do not come from health care. Friends of management are being hired simply because they know someone. No experience at all. We have all worked in place like this and I am a bit worried about my future here and for the company as a whole. That's aside from the no raises, lengthy hours, no management support...ect..

Advice to Management

Its not your lowbie employees you have to worry about. Take a look at your mid to high level staff taking this company down. You are trading a lot of long term employees for people that have no idea what they are doing. Oh, and a raise every two or three years would be nice. Other than that, we are doing great.

"Blind leading blind"

Current Employee - RCD Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - RCD Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Intrepid USA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

a paycheck every 2 weeks

Cons

management and majority of staff have no clue what they're doing, big turnaround, lack of management skills and lack of caring what the issues are within a department. everyone does the bare minimum starting from the top. a company full of family members and friends brought over with no home health or healthcare background

Advice to Management

getting management who have had some management background and will take time to understand what an employees job truly entails on a daily basis