Intrinsic Consulting - I more in two years than in my previous years in college and all my other jobs combined. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intrinsic Consulting

"I more in two years than in my previous years in college and all my other jobs combined."

Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

Pros

Positive Work environment, great management team and co-workers. The position is very challenging and rewarding. There is a lot of advancement opportunities for the top performing reps. There is plenty of travel opportunities to go to different leadership conferences and training. I wouldn't have landed the job I have now if it wasn't for all the training at intrinsic.

Cons

Down sides are that it's not the easiest job in the world. Everyday brings a new challenge and one has to be very resilient at times. But if someone is tough they will reap great rewards.

Advice to Management

Well, when I was working there they didn't offer a base plus commission which I would have liked when I first started. But through friends that I have that still work there they say they now offer that to new employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Intrinsic Consulting

"I learned a lot at Intrinsic, but ultimately could not afford to live off of what I made there."

Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

Pros

Energetic work environment, genuinely entertaining meetings, emphasis placed on growth and learning, the freedom to manage yourself on a day to day basis.

Cons

60+ hour work weeks, large amounts of driving, no reimbursement for fuel and meals, no health benefits, no days off, and 100% commission-based compensation for door-to-door sales.

Advice to Management

It's important to be up-front and honest with employees about the kind of work they are doing and the type of opportunities for advancement that are available.

2. "Inspiring people, Energetic atmosphere, and wonderful opportunity!"

Pros

Merit based, Training and mentoring provided, genuine people, health/dental benefits, rewarded/recognized for hard work

Cons

commission takes some getting used to, long days

Advice to Management

Management does a good job recognizing hard work and trying to help all their employees reach their goals