Intuit - Intuit is on the way to huge growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Intuit is on the way to huge growth"

Current Employee - Human Resources Program Manager in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Human Resources Program Manager in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Intuit makes software that solves real problems in a way that is so simple, you can't imagine going back. The say/do ratio is better here than any other company I've worked for, and there is a sense of pride in our products, our diversity, and our future.

Cons

Joining Intuit means you're joining a family, a family you're connected to, sometimes even on weekends. Work/life balance is supported here, but you have to be assertive about your limits. There will always be more that needs to be done!

Advice to Management

We are working at making decisions faster, so we're making progress, but need to continue to push decisions out into the field where the work is being done.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "n/a"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Waltham, MA

Pros

Good work/life balance, good benefits

Cons

Some of the infrastucture is not as good as you would think it should be for a company this size.

Advice to Management

n/a

2. "Good strong company, not necessarily sexy"

Current Employee - Rotational Development Associate in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Rotational Development Associate in Mountain View, CA

Pros

Work-Life Balance. Industry-leader in all three product lines (personal finance, small business finance, and tax). Very strong company that will survive the downturn. Many opportunities for mobility. Good location in the South Bay.

Cons

- Older workforce that is more in the baby/buying house stage in their life, not as many young people.
    - I would prefer to live/work in San Francisco. Intuit has an office in SF, but only about 100 employees work there.

Advice to Management

Start hiring and rewarding younger employees for their innovative thinking and work ethic. They will be able to help the company move more quickly to next-gen offerings