Intuit - Loved it then, still love it now. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Loved it then, still love it now."

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Intuit is, by far, one of the best companies to work for in this day and age for software engineers. Then again, it really depends on the team you're in and what you're planning to do. The greatest thing about working here is the work/life balance and their attitude towards learning and succeeding. That, and I never feel bogged down by countless meetings or other things that would otherwise hinder my ability to perform the tasks assigned to me (or picked by me).

Also, the perks are quite fantastic, as are the people working here. You can learn a lot just by asking a few questions - and that's one thing you're never short of as a new employee.

If you're looking for a great place to work with greats benefits, work/life balance, and attitude, this is the place.

Cons

There's no real cons that I can really pinpoint this early in my career. Having to pay for lunch, maybe. :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do and really strive to maintain a connection with those under your wing. Attitude makes a big difference!

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "Intuit is a great, humane place to work with the spirit of constant learning"

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lot's of good leadership, appetite for innovation and trying new things, support for new ideas development, the spirit of constant learning and improving. My colleagues are bright, articulate, and are friends, not just co-workers.

Cons

The leadership you work for has had a huge impact on whether I have a good experience or not. There are still leaders who seem to undermine the effectiveness of their organizations, but fewer than before

2. "Great place to work"

Current Contractor - Java Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - Java Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company atmosphere. Great perks. Lots of fun to work at, great people. Excellent resources to help you. Fun, exciting work.

Cons

Sometimes you have to work overtime to get your tasks complete.