Intuit - A great place to work where you can learn new skills or hone your existing ones | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"A great place to work where you can learn new skills or hone your existing ones"

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

No matter your role you are considered a leader, tuition reimbursement so you can turn a job at Intuit into a career, competitive pay, great healthcare plans, realistic bonus pay targets, work from home opportunities, friendly work environments, and great company values

Cons

Despite having great company values that the company tries to live up to, and claims are the foundation upon which it is built, Intuit falls short of these values all too often. For instance, Intuit aspires to have Integrity Without Compromise, which says "We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards in all we say and do. Our actions and communications are always direct, honest, and transparent.", however these values are often discarded by individuals at the company when it is convenient, and aside from the outright breaking of company policy, most of the time no one is held accountable when the company values are ignored.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to hold to the Intuit values in all things big and small. Never disregard a company value just because it is convenient for you or the company, or because you may personally disagree with it. If you wish the foundation upon which Intuit is built, its values, to be strong, then you must make it strong and keep it that way. If you cannot do this, then you should revise your company values.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "Satisfying"

Former Employee - Seasonal Tax Expert
    Former Employee - Seasonal Tax Expert

I worked at Intuit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, work at home

Cons

No part-time schedule option available

"Thousand of entry level positions, little opportunity to advance"

Former Employee - Payment Solutions Division, Risk Operations
    Former Employee - Payment Solutions Division, Risk Operations

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits- fitness incentive paid for my annual gym membership! Best health benefits I have had at any company. Tuition reimbursement and career empowerment classes were also valuable.

Cons

Great culture and values- if they actually lived up to them. Intuit is a huge company so I can't speak for every business unit, but the division I worked for definitely did not adopt the True North mentality espoused by management. We were overworked and underpaid. They restructured our bonus metrics, and even though we were working harder than ever, we made significantly less in our quarterly bonus.

Advice to Management

Spend more time listening to front-line employees especially PRIOR to implementing big changes. Be more proactive instead of REactive. Implement changes so you don't have to go through 10 layers of management to make process improvements.