Intuit - Intuit is a roller coaster due to senior management changes | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Intuit is a roller coaster due to senior management changes"

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

At the very top, Brad Smith and team are well respected and keep things moving in the right direction. The issue comes at the VP layer below them. At this level its all over the map. Some very good business driven leaders that prepare for true succession management while others are blatant narcissists.

Cons

To continue on from the Pros section, don't get me wrong, I expect the top folks to have huge egos, but at Intuit its the classic Peter Principle VP that feels that their title makes them the smartest person in the room. Total disrespect for the chain of command, coupled with a non-filtered thought process and explosive delivery, makes for some very difficult meetings.

Typically a VP is (always) brought in (never promoted from within). That VP cleans house at the director level and brings in their entourage, which is fairly typical. So always check to see where the current VP and directors came from. If you are not a fan of that management style; continue looking.

Advice to Management

Take the employee surveys seriously.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "Great Company - Good work life balance"

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Cares about Employees, great benefits.

Cons

Immigration policies are not great.

2. "awesome"

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

awesome products and perks for all the full time employees. Even contractors get a discount on their products. Best place for innovation and best place to work for.

Cons

I really cannot think of many cons. All my experience with Intuit has been very positive. They have good and clear road map and strategy to compete and keep up in the market