Intuit - Call center and tech support for 6.5 years | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Call center and tech support for 6.5 years"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Fredericksburg, VA
Current Employee - Tech Support in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, great people and great corporate culture.

Cons

Shift bid in my department means shift could change twice a year based on performance.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

"Serious about retaining the right employees"

Current Employee - Leader In Sales Management in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Leader In Sales Management in Remote, OR

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This is a competitive environment to work but rewarding for exceptional players. Being in the IFS division was hard but eventually we were able to get access to many of the cultural things all of Intuit has. The real benefit is to be in TAX or Small Business. And to work in an office. Benefits are amazing, pay is fair to better than industry, people really do care. Leadership training is really top notch and if you are selected for programs like Fast Path - amazing.

Cons

If you get into leadership you are expected to do your own motivation and work. If you get into trouble you are on your own. Your brand gets locked in quickly and you have to work hard to regain lost ground. Momentum is important - if you can't get it going you are going to end up stuck and often out the door. Also - it is hard to go places without an MBA or degree from the top schools - like a fraternity.

Advice to Management

Watch out for leaders that play favorites. HR can be overwhelming and often one sided - protecting the company more than individual leaders. It often felt like people were supporting me but then again, setting themselves up "just in case" - just felt hypocritical at times. In the end I'll look back on this as a great learning experience but the pressure and tension of "being a good leader and protecting my brand" were often unbearable.

2. "awesome"

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

awesome products and perks for all the full time employees. Even contractors get a discount on their products. Best place for innovation and best place to work for.

Cons

I really cannot think of many cons. All my experience with Intuit has been very positive. They have good and clear road map and strategy to compete and keep up in the market