Intuit - Best place ever! | Glassdoor

"Best place ever!"

Former Intern - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
Former Intern - Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work culture, awesome people, informal attire, FRIDAY SOCIALS, lots of technical events, freedom to express opinions and it will be considered, everybody is so friendly, I was so inspired by my manager, They care, really care about employees. They have amazing gym, yoga classes, so many more activities for everyone. And the best part is they let you use them! Awesome awesome place.

Cons

I was pampered so much that I put on so much weight! No cons. I swear. Or may be I didnt work there long enough.

Advice to Management

Great job you guys..! Keep it going.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

"Learned alot in my 8 years with Intuit."

Former Employee - Manager in Woodland Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Intuit is a great company that cares about what their employees have to say, as evidenced in the Annual Employee Survey. Benefits are excellent and pay is good, along with bonuses. Great culture and family feel, co-workers are great and I have formed many friendships through working here.

Cons

No stability with management changes. Lots of reorganizations means shifts in reporting lines. I went on vacation and came back to find out I was being transferred to a completely different department, reporting to a new manager due to new organization structure. I was there 1 year, and then another organization structure took place, resulting in me being laid off, along with 120 of my co-workers. I understand these things happen and is a normal part of business, but I feel the way it was handled by senior leadership could have been better. Left an unpleasant taste in my mouth, along with peers who were able to remain employed who were left feeling awkward, and unsure of the future of the company, unsure if more lay offs were going to occur.

2. "Constantly learning and finding new challenges"

Pros

Working on products that millions of people rely on, is highly energizing.

Cons

Too many competing priorities instead of leadership and execution on the critical few.