Intuit - Learned alot in my 8 years with Intuit. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Learned alot in my 8 years with Intuit."

Former Employee - Manager in Woodland Hills, CA
Former Employee - Manager in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Intuit is a great company that cares about what their employees have to say, as evidenced in the Annual Employee Survey. Benefits are excellent and pay is good, along with bonuses. Great culture and family feel, co-workers are great and I have formed many friendships through working here.

Cons

No stability with management changes. Lots of reorganizations means shifts in reporting lines. I went on vacation and came back to find out I was being transferred to a completely different department, reporting to a new manager due to new organization structure. I was there 1 year, and then another organization structure took place, resulting in me being laid off, along with 120 of my co-workers. I understand these things happen and is a normal part of business, but I feel the way it was handled by senior leadership could have been better. Left an unpleasant taste in my mouth, along with peers who were able to remain employed who were left feeling awkward, and unsure of the future of the company, unsure if more lay offs were going to occur.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "Constantly learning and finding new challenges"

Pros

Working on products that millions of people rely on, is highly energizing.

Cons

Too many competing priorities instead of leadership and execution on the critical few.

"Good company to work for, be prepared for lots of change"

Former Employee - Director of Product Management in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Director of Product Management in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great people. Incredible place to learn about leadership and customer focus. Scott Cook, the founder is still very involved with the company. He is a huge asset and a great person to learn from.

Good salary. Stock has performed well

Cons

Much of the company, particularly TurboTax in San Diego is going through significant change. Leading through big change us difficult and the coany
    Probably gets a B.

Advice to Management

We lack the technical leadership to reinvent our flagship technologies.