Cover image for Intuit

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company

Feb 12, 2014 - Finance in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Intuit values employees and you see that in day-to-day actions. A very caring company that pays well and offers fantastic "total rewards" including fitness reimbursement, heavily discounted healthy lunches, and generous bonus packages.

Cons

Very much a powerpoint culture. Too internal focused and not enough on the external market

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company!

Oct 3, 2022 - DEI Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- RSUs - Work life balance - Competitive pay

Cons

- Lots of gatekeeping - Most people are unqualified for their roles

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Company!

Sep 13, 2022 - Tax Prep Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Schedule. You have to fill out your schedule in advance but as more hours open up during the season, schedule can be adjusted to pick up more hours or trade days. When times are slow, they offer voluntary time off (VTO) which was great on days when I just needed a break. I had a death in the family and management was very accommodating. Great incentives and bonus at end of the year! It's a remote job but I always felt very inclusive and not alone like some previous remote jobs I've had in the past. Customers are awesome. I believe I only encountered two throughout the season who were tough to please. One was an elderly gentleman that was very very frustrated because he couldn't upload docs. Our call lasted about an hour and 45 mins but the leads and everyone else undestood and didn't penalize for it. Love this company and position! They also offer paid training to become an Enrolled Agent to further your career.

Cons

Metrics for QoS can be hard, especially given the super long call sheet that TPAs are required to use.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intuit.

Intuit Careers

Cover image for Intuit

Working at Intuit you’ll be an important part of our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our products and services are built on...More

• Our Social Impact
  • Career Areas
  • Benefits
  • Internships

Intuit Photos