Intuit - Good work/life balance but senior management lack direction. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Good work/life balance but senior management lack direction."

Former Employee - Financial Analyst
Former Employee - Financial Analyst

Pros

They promote good work/life balance. Their benefits are the best I've gotten. I liked the quick performance feedback from your manager but this could very stressful if you are not up to par.

Cons

Senior management lacked direction. Seems like management gets replaced often and very easily. They promote certain values but their actions speak opposite of those values.

Advice to Management

Build a strategy with careful analysis then stick to it afterwards. Rebuilding 3 year and 5 year plans every year does not make sense.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "CHange is constant. Be Prepared and Bring Tools!"

Pros

Employee engagement is taken seriously at Intuit. It is a great place to work especially if you like change and have the ability help manage and drive it.

Cons

Are we going to fast or are we going to slow? The pace puts stress on roles and responsibilities, and the company is notorious for putting people in roles where they should not be. !

Advice to Management

Push our business units to rapifly adopt and get on board with our connected services plan. Throw more resources at helping the business transform to our new platforms. If we don't hit our may deadlines to deploy and integrate our new CRM, BRM, offering platforms, and Back-off systems, then we'll never be taken seriously.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Pros

Boston office has good size (200 people) so achievements rarely go unrecognized. Small intern program is starting to bring in new faces which is good.

Cons

Small office means some neglect from the mothership in California, but it also means some freedom as well. Sometimes felt "out of touch"

Advice to Management

Make your remote offices feel more valued. Tell employees better what they do that is good and isn't good. Help employees judge not just what is doing right by the customer, but what is also doing right by the company.