Intuit - Great company to work for in general | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Great company to work for in general"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company to work for in general. Have a culture respect employees work life balance. Good benefits package though going down little compare to couple of years ago. The company listen to the employees' voice through the annual survey and take it seriously.

Cons

Same as any big companies. Be careful with who you will report to. Middle level managers definitely have very different reputation by person.

Advice to Management

Including employees' review of their managers anonymously will definitely help identify the management problem and improve the performance of the entire team.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. "Technical Support Trainner"

Former Employee - Technical Support Trainner in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Trainner in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Passion, good salary, intelleget colleagues, variety of applications, Executive team cares about employees, customers, working facilities are the best, excellent benefits

Cons

Very fast pace company with explosive growth (most people would not like, but I loved)!

Advice to Management

Never take your eye off caring for the customer. Keep executives involved with the frontline teams!

2. "Easily the best company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Intuit has an awesome culture, and a set of values that they actually stick to. I love the fact that employees get 4 PAID days off every year to volunteer, gym membership and tuition reimbursement, and awesome health benefit options. Also, 125% matching 401K and a great employee stock purchase program. Management is upbeat, the company is solid, and I feel like I have found my home. I get to plan our office's yearly trip to the mountains to kick off the fiscal year, and we get lunches and prizes all the time. We also have an awesome new game room. :-)

Cons

If you don't deal well with change, this isn't the place for you. Intuit is constantly changing to keep up with competition and improve our numbers, and some people don't like that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, and bring more business groups to Englewood!