Intuit - Intuit's best kept secret... a Silicon Valley based company with a division located in Dallas, TX... come join us in TX. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Intuit's best kept secret... a Silicon Valley based company with a division located in Dallas, TX... come join us in TX."

Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Intuit's refreshed values completely align with my personal values ... 10+ years and doing the best work of my life!!

Cons

During certain times of the year, like tax season, my role can be demanding but my peers have so much passion and commitment, we all collaborate and help one another so we can all win together.

Advice to Management

Intuit should create a presence in Austin TX or grow in Dallas, TX - lower real estate costs for Intuit, lower cost of living for employees, affordable housing with greater square footage than Bay Area, great schools for kids, and less time spent commuting in traffic.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

"A great work environment! I enjoyed my time there."

Former Contractor - Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Analyst in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My work area was very open, well lit, and we even got a lot of natural sunlight. The San Diego campus is beautiful with a lot of options when taking a break from work. They also have a number of reliable software tools (both 3rd party and in-house) in place to make work more enjoyable. Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and very professional.

Cons

I've only had the opportunity to work for one season there so far. I've been told they scramble the teams each year to keep things fresh for employees. So you could have different authors each year working on certain code which I think could be confusing.

Advice to Management

Get to know your seasonal employees better professionally. In the time I was there, no-one ever asked me about my strengths or weaknesses. My career has spanned many years and if management had taken an interest, maybe they could have found additional uses for my skills and experience.

"Incredible culture and products that change people's lives."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Culture is second to none

Cons

At times, unclear on future direction