Intuit - Truly a great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Truly a great place to work"

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Top leaders show by decisions and actions that they believe in the top value of "integrity without compromise". Most employees strive for transparency and honesty in how they do their work. Intuit values their employees and has the best attributes of silicon valley companies while being committed to diversity and "we care and give back".

Cons

In some departments, professional development is very weakly supported, i.e. lip service may be paid, but it isn't actively promoted, so it too easily becomes a luxury to cut instead of a necessity. Because they strongly trust their people and managers, when there are individuals who don't fit into the culture or the values, it can be quite difficult to escalate.

Advice to Management

Hold front line leaders more accountable for advocating and actively supporting advanced training.

Intuit2014-07-16
  1. "Great people and opportunity for growth"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked with great marketers and product team.

Cons

There is constant change, it could be good for career growth or new opportunities but it does slow things down.

Intuit2019-09-20

"Great Journey Here"

Current Employee - Senior Events Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Constantly learn and stretch my capabilities; I work with different challenges everyday and get to challenge myself and my colleagues to deliver amazing experiences internally and externally!

Cons

My commute is challenging but I do get to work flex hours and have the tools to join meetings when on business travel.

Advice to Management

Space is a challenge; we grow faster than our real estate.

Intuit2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Intuit.