KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Intern, less than 1 year

great experience

Jan 15, 2022 - SWE Intern in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

learned a lot here, great culture

Cons

i don’t have any cons

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Intuit Seasonal

Jun 24, 2022 - Seasonal Tax Applications Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Intuit doesn't pay seasonal employees for holidays

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. Intuit - Tax and Bookkeeping Experts | Division of Intuit
    5.0
    Current Employee

A company that really cares about their employees!

May 16, 2022 - Seasonal Tax Expert
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the CEO, Board of Directors, all levels of management....to the the seasonal part-time employee, you really feels this company cares for you. The corporate culture at Intuit doesn't just pay lib service to the important issues that concern their workers they walk the walk and lead the industry by example. Issues that really matter to us "everyday employee," i.e., diversity, work-life balance, paid time-off, family leave, competitive pay, incentivized bonus programs, continuing educations, stock options, generous 401-k contribution, and health care coverage, just to list a few. As an employee of Intuit, I feel like part of a family, not just a seasonal employee. The training is truly magnificent and the company spares no expense to increase your knowledge. No matter how jaded you are, start working at Intuit, and you can't help but to check your attitude at the proverbial door and start playing on the TEAM!

Cons

Like any big family, I trust there are always areas for improvement, I would like to know why Intuit doesn't offer business tax returns services. After all, they design and sale the best software in my humble opinion. This could be an additional revenue stream that could employ thousands of other tax professional. I would certainly like to be part of that!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intuit.

Intuit Photos