Intuit - Intuit is headed in the right direction for future growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Intuit is headed in the right direction for future growth"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA

Pros

There are many opportunities for career growth and exploration within the company. The managment demonstrates the operating values they espouse. There is clear and open communication about the state of the business. They are borrowing the best ideas from other companies to try to foster more innovation and speed, and are making the time and financial investment required to drive those desired attributes.

Cons

The company is going through a transition that they should have started 3-5 years ago. The offices are spread out (in California, across the country, and now more globally too) and the technology infrastructure, while good, is not yet where it needs to be to allow employees to reach their potential in collaboration and joint creativity.

Advice to Management

Management is going in the right direction, so keep talking to us and reminding us of our goals and how we're making progress to get there.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

"Intuit a Great Place to Work...Not Perfect... but trying."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Pros

I am able to work for a great team of leaders who support my personal/professional development and always support me with my work life balance.

Cons

although benefits are better than at most companies I don't like the "total compensation" packaging. With today's cost of living money talks. and why do we go thru a review process at all if what I put down on paper has no effect on what my annual compensation is going to be because that was determined 2 months prior? Seems like a waste of time and energy as this type of discussion should be ongoing. I dont see any career advancements or promotions for my job band.

Advice to Management

Take time to listen & learn from employees, they know their stuff.

"Intuit - A great place, but not perfrect"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Pros

Intuit has Great people who are focused on doing the right thing. We also and great benefits

Cons

There is some evidence of nepotism when people are promoted in the senior ranks

Advice to Management

Look carefully at people's qualifications before making promotion decisions. Your decisions impact not only the people promoted, but people passed over and the people in the organization the promotee will lead.