Intuit - Intuit is headed in the right direction for future growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

"Intuit is headed in the right direction for future growth"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA

Pros

There are many opportunities for career growth and exploration within the company. The managment demonstrates the operating values they espouse. There is clear and open communication about the state of the business. They are borrowing the best ideas from other companies to try to foster more innovation and speed, and are making the time and financial investment required to drive those desired attributes.

Cons

The company is going through a transition that they should have started 3-5 years ago. The offices are spread out (in California, across the country, and now more globally too) and the technology infrastructure, while good, is not yet where it needs to be to allow employees to reach their potential in collaboration and joint creativity.

Advice to Management

Management is going in the right direction, so keep talking to us and reminding us of our goals and how we're making progress to get there.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

"Unpleasant experiance"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Menlo Park, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Menlo Park, CA

Pros

A respectable place. Will look good on resume. The learning curve is pretty steep.

Cons

The compensation sucks, pay raises are extremely low, feels like an insult. There is a lot of corporate bs. There are so many meetings about improving and changing that there is not enough time to do the actual job. Feels like the company is agonizing and panicking. The job stability is very low. There were several rounds of layoffs a couple om months ago. Feels like the company is agonizing and panicking. Intuit acquired StepUp a year and a half ago and all their employees but one already left Intuit. That says a lot...

Advice to Management

Respect the employees more and don't treat them like an army of faceless and sole less workers

"Intuit a Great Place to Work...Not Perfect... but trying."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Pros

I am able to work for a great team of leaders who support my personal/professional development and always support me with my work life balance.

Cons

although benefits are better than at most companies I don't like the "total compensation" packaging. With today's cost of living money talks. and why do we go thru a review process at all if what I put down on paper has no effect on what my annual compensation is going to be because that was determined 2 months prior? Seems like a waste of time and energy as this type of discussion should be ongoing. I dont see any career advancements or promotions for my job band.

Advice to Management

Take time to listen & learn from employees, they know their stuff.